Friday, September 9, 2011

Are you ready for this??  Honestly, I don't know that I am. =)

Today happens to be the day that my Wyatt, my "third born son" has decided to send me into a fit of nostalgia and mild insanity.  He has officially become "a walker" in the sense that he has walked more than crawled today.  Granted, my cleaning the explosion of toys out of the floor probably facilitated this occurance...but still.  I also opened, what I later realized, would be my last can of baby formula for a while, if not ever.   It's fair to say I am having issues (yes, more than usual,) so I figured it only fitting to attempt my first blog post.  What can it hurt, right?  I might as well share my issues.

Actually what I've done is created a lot of hype for nothin' because that's it for this one.  Mainly because I haven't a clue what I'm doing.  There's also the issue of 3 little boys that keep pulling the computer screen down, drooling and questioning my intentions with the computer.

Stay tuned, I will figure it out...eventually!

2 comments:

  1. We are not really anonymous! It wouldn't accept anything else. I'm probably not doing something right...Paw-paw and Cowel are your number one fans and followers! Loved todays post!♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled to see your blog Morgan. This is great! I'm sure down the road, somehow and someway, there "will" be a book. You're a natural with words. You take after your Paw-Paw.
    So proud of you......Cawol

    ReplyDelete