Friday, December 2, 2011

Tis the Season

We've traveled, we've destroyed, we've decorated, we've been crazy.  So, in honor of the season and my current surroundings I decided to re-write the lyrics to an endearing Christmas song.

I'm dreaming of a clean house
Just like the one I used to know
Where the counter top glistens
and children listen
when I say...I just told you "no!"


I'm dreaming of a laundry maid
with every piece I throw in whites
May my rags be stainless and bright
and may every shirt be folded right


Oh, yes, I'm dreaming of a clean house
with every scrub I make with might
May my home be cheery and bright
and may all the chores get done by night.


Ok.  I'm semi-motivated.  Now, where in the world did my maid and nanny run off to??

2 comments:

  1. Pish Posh....we don't need no stickin' clean house. LOL Love ya girl and you know I'm thinking about you......and the fruit bat.

    ReplyDelete